Things are winding down at Dash Landing. This is my attempt at sorting out the order of work for the next few weeks. Please review and let me know of any issues, and I will keep you informed of the status .
Week of Oct. 14
- The painters will be spraying again today, (tues.) and the flooring crew will be installing the first floor from wednesday to friday. Anyone wishing to work there during the floor install is welcome to do so, but not at the expense of flooring efficiency (hallway, etc).
- I will get the MBR countertops in place so that the tile backsplash can go forward.
- The kitchen window trim will be installed for the same purpose.
Week of Oct 21
- Floor sanding and sealing for at least mon/tues., and possible wednesday.
- Probably begin stair rails and balusters and complete the following week.
- Assemble screen porch. Install FP mantle. Full access to house for everyone , but from this point on — soft shoes only or booties —no more gravel in the house!
- Start up geothermal system this week, after the floors are sealed (tuesday or wednesday likely)
Week of Oct 28
- Complete door hardware.
- Deliver and install appliances
- Deliver and install Island and top.
- Deliver and install rolling doors in pantry
- Deliver and install plumbing fixtures
- Continue painting and touch up as needed.
- Complete all cabinetry doors and drawers and install hardware.
- Complete stairs and rails
- Install misc. towel bars and mirrors
Week of Nov 4th
- Cleaning and punch list
- Security, label E panel, Painting touch up if necessary.
- Demonstrate to clients systems operations, primarily heat and ac, and provide any and all warranty info .
Thanks for your attention. Call me with any problems